Thursday, November 02, 2006

S.O.A.R. - Spotlight On A Relationship


Today is my parent's
Wedding Anniversary!


Dad (left) & Mom (right)!!
Mom and Dad (Jeff and Terri Kellar) have been married for 27 years. They have 3 kids and 3 grandkids! Dad serves as the Worship Minister for Kingwood Church of Christ and Mom works for The Mudpie Company, a paint your own pottery studio. Mom and Dad have been an example to me of what it means to be committed through thick and thin. I look up to them for their dedication to each other as well as their devotion to the Lord. As they become more experienced in ministry, it is incredible to see how God is using their experiences to bless those around them.
Mom and Dad, I'm proud of you!
~JK

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh and Krista, Wow, what that statement means to me after all that we've been through as a family. Thank you so much for honoring us on your blog! You too, are an example to us. Your adoration of Krista, the way you treat her, the respect you have for her and how you put Her first in your relationships. We are so very proud of the adults you've become. We are excited for you and your families future. Thank you Josh, even in the worst of times you were always a light in my day.
I love you
MOM

Unknown said...

I definately recognize your dad from years past in the NW. I'm afraid your mom doesn't look so familiar, then again, I've met so many people in so many places that I sometimes have trouble recalling details.