Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

S.O.A.R.= Spotlight On A Relationship
Soar: To rise or aspire to a higher or more exalted level.

Someone described the fullness of Joy in this way. Being full of joy is like filling a balloon with water. The balloon is full of water long before it reaches its capacity. You can always experience more joy and still be full of joy. Krista brings me joy. She has always brought me joy and the day we got married, I was full of joy....then she became a mother. Now, I have even more joy because I am able to see in her every single day what a great mother looks like. She is wonderful. I love the way she loves my daughter. The relationship between them is incredible. I think Miriam likes to be held by me but when she is really upset, she wants her mommy. This doesn't bother me, I like the fact that Krista is such a good mom that she is the only one that can Make Miriam feel better. Daily, Krista challenges me to be a better parent. She does this by the incredible relationship she has with Miriam. I am glad that today, can be one day our nation chooses to recognize this relationship and provides me with another excuse to brag on Krista.

~JK
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Gioietta said...

I love this picture! Lots of hugs to all three of you from the three of us! the wryes

preacherman said...

Josh,
Cute family.
God bless your family and great blog. I am going to be a daily reader. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh, I'm Dany, Tom Davis' assistant. We see you're reading Fields. Did you know he has another book coming out in Sep? Red Letter's Living a Faith that Bleeds. We're going to give a few bloggers an opportunity to get an advanced copy to review on their blog. If you're interested send me an email. dnarron@hopechest.org
Blessings to you and your family