Thursday, December 17, 2009

God Palace

I'm in a blogging mood today...


I have been thinking all week about a conversation I had with a boy named Andrew.  I am not sure how we got on the subject but my wife asked him if he ever had any dreams.  Andrew replied that a few nights prior he had a dream about a Jesus and God palace!  This sounded very interesting to us so we started asking him questions about it. 

"What does the palace look like?", I asked.
"It looks like a human body," he replied.
"Wow, that sounds neat! How do Jesus and God get inside?"
"You just ask them and they go in through your heart!"

I think at this point Andrew got distracted by a noise in the other room.  He is seven years old yet I learn from him nearly every time we get together with his family or see them at church.  He is truly remarkable and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for him.  He is already using him mightily.

~JK
Share/Bookmark

No comments: